Hi, Welcome to Kid Fun. A place to share ideas of games and activities to play with children. Never hear them utter the words, 'I'm bored' ever again! Come and write for us and you will get a share of the revenue made, plus it's really fun. We are currently offering guaranteed bronze $5 awards for articles with at least 1000 characters, 3 images and at least 1 original image. So grab the kids together and let's have some fun :)
Kids love playing tricks, and something I always used to love doing was making fake sweets. I would collect a load of wrappers and then fill them up with objects, wrap them up again, and then wait for my parents to open one, and see the surprise on their face.
Making fake sweets is easy. All you need is:
Moulding clay (or something similar)
A sweetie jar/bowl to put them in.
1. Flatten out the wrappers so that they are smooth.
2. Break off pieces of clay and roll them into various shapes (balls, cubes, ovals, pyramids).
The ball is too small, and won't fill the wrapper properly.
It needs to be made bigger like this.
3. Test the size of the clay against the wrapper. It must be just right otherwise it will give the game away.
4. Roll the clay up in the wrapper and twist the ends.
5. Make as many as you like, then place in a bowl of real sweets to make them looks less conspicuous.