Hi, Welcome to Kid Fun. A place to share ideas of games and activities to play with children. Never hear them utter the words, 'I'm bored' ever again! Come and write for us and you will get a share of the revenue made, plus it's really fun. We are currently offering guaranteed bronze $5 awards for articles with at least 1000 characters, 3 images and at least 1 original image. So grab the kids together and let's have some fun :)
My kids really enjoy camping, but sometimes our budget just doesn't allow for a camp out in a National Park. Thankfully this is where backyard camping comes in handy. Instead of a vacation why not enjoy a stay cation? Right in your own yard!
Ages: All ages
Indoor or Outdoor: Outdoor
Sleeping bag or blankets
Get nice and cosy in your sleeping bag
1) First you need to make sure you have some level flat ground on which to pitch your tent. Pick up any sticks or toys that might be laying around.
2) Spread out your tent and start pitching it.
3) Inflate any mattresses if needed and take them out to the tent.
4) Set up the sleeping bag, pillows and blankets on top of the mattresses. It can get cold outside so make it all warm and cozy. Don't forget a teddy or doll if you want some company.
5) Now your tent is ready for you to to sleep in.
Time: 20-30 minutes to set up the tent.
You could even make a fire.
Additions: You could also have a BBQ dinner like hotdogs or hamburgers. Maybe even have a small bonfire and toast marshmallows!
Toasted marshmallows are great for backyard camping!